Now that the holidays are over, guess I better catch up. Most of you probably got our Christmas letter, so I won't bore you. Here is a picture of Baby ? girl English. She is very active like Lydia was and is growing healthy. Lydia was able to be at the ultrasound. She didn't know what was going on until we switched to the 4D ultrasound. Lydia perked up and giggled and then we saw a little grin on the baby's face. We have been organizing the house all break getting ready for the new baby. Gotta make space!

To interpret...in order...proof she is a girl (notice between the legs 3 little lines), the grin when Lydia laughed, showing her bashfulness (maybe she will be more like me...CALM)
3 comments:
I check your blog regularly and I've gotten into the habbit of saying "Arrrrrrgh!" every time I see that your pirate pic is still there. This morning I was saying "Arrrrrrgh!" before your screen popped up & I 'bout fell out of my chair because you finally updated your blog! Yeah!Congrats - baby girls are great!
So cute!
congrats. Lydia's gonna be a great big Sister!
Post a Comment