Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Trick-"RRRR"- Treat!



The day before the church Halloween party we had a quick costume change. Lydia was originally going to be a strawberry, but we needed to dress up as a family for the party. I whipped up this parrot outfit from a dragon one we already had.


Lydia figured out how this "trick-or-treating" thing went real fast, but she wanted to put the candy in her bucket herself. Even candy didn't pull anymore understandable words out of her. She still is speaking her own language and gets frustrated if we are losing the charades game.
On Halloween night Lydia had bonding time with daddy. They "trick-or-treated" the whole street. Then daddy got tired of carrying her house to house.

3 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

cute little parrot!

The McGraths said...

Cute costumes! I always love a family theme.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Okay April, it's almost Christmas - Halloween is over! Waiting, not so patiently, for a new post! I love you...your favorite Aunt Jenny. ;)