
Our little dev... I mean "angel" loves bathtime. When she starts to get whiny, just throw her in the tub. She has very quick mood changes. She can cry then be laughing within the same second; I'm not exaggerating either. Well, she's discovered that bubbles are a blast. Oh, and the bathtub is much more fun when she is throwing all the toys and shampoo out of the tub and getting mommy wet. She is definitely a little "stinker." You can see her here trying to climb out.
5 comments:
Hey, you three! It's Courtney Whittington (now Wallace) from TN, but now we live in St. George, Utah. I just happened to find your blog from the Boston's. Your little girl is beautiful! Take care!
P.S. My little sister, Natalie, is getting married in a month!! I'll post some pictures for you on our blog (http://wallacedepot.blogspot.com).
Rub-a-dub-dub...Looks like so much fun at bath time for Lydia. Good "clean fun." :-)
She is so pretty! When did you pierce her ears? My kids love the bath too. Lydia looks too sweet to give you any trouble!
I just oticed that her curls ontop her head are in the shape of a heart. Did you do that or is she a true sweetheart?
Post a Comment